There is usually more than one aspect of life that needs balance to have and maintain an abundance of health and wellbeing. It may be easy to think that if I take this pill, whether it be a natural supplement or a pill from your doctor that it is going to sort all your problems. The truth is that it can be a winding road of discovery.
Kelly Turner in her book, Radical Remission gives her findings from a study on over a thousand cases the astounding insights of nine key factors that she found among nearly every Radical Remission survivor.
You can put these practices to work in your own life.
-Radically Changing Your Diet (What are you eating?)
-Taking Control of Your Health (taking an active role in your health, being willing to make changes in your life, and being able to deal with resistance)
- Following Your Intuition (listen to your inner voice)
- Using Herbs and Supplements (Using plant-based herbs and supplements that boost your immune system)
- Releasing Suppressed Emotions ( Explore and resolve suppressed emotions from your past that is impacting your physical body)
- Increasing Positive Emotions (When we are happy and loving, our physical bodies are flooded with immune fighting cells. Our lives are free of stress and worry, and our social and work relationships improve.)
- Embracing Social Support (We are social creatures by nature, we need each other to survive. Support and touch are important to be well)
- Deepening Your Spiritual Connection (Explore the idea that there is a connection possible to a deeper or higher energy)
- Having Strong Reasons for Living (A strong core of Yes I want to keep living to see this, do this, be this)
The above 9 steps empower you to be the driver of your own life and your own health and wellbeing.
Grab it today
Transformation Facilitator, PSYCH-K Advanced Facilitator &