10 Signs You May Have Parasites.
Having a parasite can be a scary thought but you're not alone, they are a lot more common than you think. The definition of a parasite is any organism that lives and feeds off another organism. Some live in our gut feeding off the food we consume, leaving us hungry. We can get parasites from food and water and some can even enter the body by travelling through the bottom of your feet!
Signs You May Have a Parasite
1. You traveled internationally and remember getting travellers diarrhoea.
2. You get skin irritations or unexplained hives, rashes or eczema.
3. You grind your teeth in your sleep.
4. Chronic digestive issues.
5. You never feel satisfied or full after meals.
6. Exhaustion, fatigue and depression.
7. Iron deficiency anaemia.
8. Abdominal pain.
9. You have pain or aching in your joints or muscles.
10. Itchy anus.
The signs of parasites can often appear unrelated and unexplained.
There are herbal mixtures or prescription medications that target parasites on the physical level.
What beliefs may we have if we attract parasites?
We attract parasites and disease to us the same way other people are drawn to us - through parallel belief systems. Yes that means we are running on the same belief system as the parasite. Take a look at our own life.
Are you attracting people who suck you dry?
Let me tell you about a client who was feeling exhausted no matter how much sleep she had. She was also presenting with some of the above physical symptoms but what she was most aware of was the feeling that she was constantly sorting and helping everyone else out and feeling there was nothing left to her. She was been sucked dry! After changing her self-limiting beliefs into supportive ones over half of her symptoms disappeared.
Healthy beliefs to have if you suspect parasites.
- I know what it feel like to live without allowing people to suck me dry.
- Its ok to say no.
- I know when to say no.
- I feed my body with good food.
- I easily live my life without being a martyr
- I know how to live without being miserable.
By looking at your belief systems before you do a parasite cleanse will help make the process smoother.
Transformation Facilitator, PSYCH-K Advanced Facilitator &